Regulatory Primer for Mates & Masters: Questions and Answers Covering Current and New Regulations - 11th Edition: 2021/2022
This new edition has been revised and expanded to include questions on regulations that came into force in 2021. Some of the updated topics include:
- Recent amendments to SOLAS, including LSA and FFE requirements
- recent amendments to MARPOL, such as the carbon intensity indicator (CII) and the energy efficiency existing ship index (EEXI)
- updates to MLC and STCW
- security questions, including the ISPS Code
- Port State Control
- ship certificates and recordkeeping
- explanation of the principal IMO Codes and Conventions
- ballast water management
- amendments to the IMSBC and IMDG Codes
- regulations regarding damage stability, salvage and places of refuge.
Witherbys titles are developed using scripts developed by technical experts that are peer reviewed within work groups. Typically, they seek to improve understanding of the regulations, recommendations and guidelines issued by Industry.
Witherbys staff have significant expertise in the fields of navigation and hazardous cargoes as well as in the presentation of complex subjects in a graphic and easy to understand manner.
- Number of Pages:
- Book Height:
- 180 mm
- Book Width:
- 120 mm
- 0.2 kg
- Published Date:
- November 2021