Denmark, 2021 - Flag State Regs
The Danish flag State is regulated by the Danish Maritime Authority (DMA). Subject to certain requirements, the DMA considers documentation in an electronic format as being equivalent to carriage of paper documentation. Witherby Denmark Flag State Regulations are updated throughout the year and contain all:
- Danish Acts
- Danish Orders (including notices and amendments)
- Danish Technical Regulations
- Danish Guidances.
Flag State Regulations are available on annual subscription, saving hours of searching, indexing, checking and correcting regulations issued by the IMO and flag State authorities. The powerful search engine, together with the cross-referencing of documents and clear onscreen indexing facilities, makes the product an asset to the shipping industry.
- Maritime publications and digital regulations can be accessed together
- purchasers can pick and choose relevant flag State regulations
- choose from over 600 industry titles available as eBooks
- use the powerful search engine to find key pieces of information and legislation
- export large grids of data
- copy and paste text and images
- print and add annotations
- create a ‘favourites’ folder to store key titles and information in one central location
- letters of Equivalence and the IMO certificate are stored within the Reader software for inspections
- update through online synchronisation or USB/DVD
- dedicated account manager
- purchasers of an annual subscription will receive a plaque to display on the navigational bridge to show that the vessel meets the requirements for the carriage of flag State material and publications in electronic format.
Witherbys titles are developed using scripts developed by technical experts that are peer reviewed within work groups. Typically, they seek to improve understanding of the regulations, recommendations and guidelines issued by Industry.
Witherbys staff have significant expertise in the fields of navigation and hazardous cargoes as well as in the presentation of complex subjects in a graphic and easy to understand manner.
- Number of Pages:
- Published Date:
- March 2021
- Book Height:
- 0 mm
- Book Width:
- 0 mm
- 0 kg